Here’s a handy guide to getting your own piece of personalised word art done for you :
- Take a look at the styles of Word Art in the galleries for him and for her. Choose some that you really like.
- Once you have a style narrowed down, make a note of it and when you fill out our contact form, let us know which of the styles you have chosen. If there are more than one, let us know that as well.
- Measure up the wall-space that you have to hang your Word Art in and then take a look at our sizing page where we have a number of popular canvas sizes that we use on a regular basis. If you don’t find a size that suits you, we will simply make a size that does suit you. We can make any size that fits the width of our widest canvas.
- Create your list of words and/or phrases that you would like us to work with to create your personalised Word Art design. If some words are more important than others, arrange the words in order of importance or simply put the more important words in their own group.
- Send us your list and pay your deposit.
- We start the design process and send you proofs to take a look at. We tweak the design you choose until you’re happy with it.
- Once you’re happy with the design, we’ll print it, frame it and send it wherever you’d like us to send it.